- Finish: Iron
- Warranty: 1-year OEM's limited warranty
- Power Source: Solar
- Certification: CE
- Voltage: 6V
- Protection Level: IP65
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Light Source LED: 20pcs High Power SMD LED (included)
- Battery: 6000mAh Lithium Battery
- Day/Night Sensor: Yes
- Motion Sensor: Yes
- Function: 3 Working mode for option
- Light Max Power: 12W
- Luminous Flux: Max 1300lm
- Lithium Battery Protection: Overcharge and Over-discharge Protection
- Installation: On Pole or Wall
The applications for solar powered outdoor lighting systems are endless. These units can be used for: Security and safety lighting, rural area lighting, Dock lights, Park lighting, Parking lot lighting, Parkway lighting, Walkway lighting, Street lighting, Transit Lighting, Outdoor area lighting, Military and civil security and so on. The costs of trenching and installing underground wiring often make a solar street lighting system an economically feasible lower cost option.
3 lighting modes
GREEN LED: Dusk to dawn (normal floodlight). PIR sensor does not work when this mode is selected.
If the battery is fully charged,the working time is around 10-12 hours.
BLUE LED: PIR motion triggered full brightness (1300 lm), normal brightness is 150 lm.
If there is no motion all night, the light can work around 18-20 hours
If there is person active the light full power, the light working time will reduce, for normal home use, for mode 2, the light normally can work whole night when battery is fully charged.
RED LED: Light is off when no motion (complete darkness). Light is on when PIR motion sensor is activated. In all above working modes, the light will only come on at night (or when the day turns dark). The light does not turn on during day time.
If the light always on for full power, can last around 2-3 hours,the motion sensor timer is around 30s, so can active around 300 times.
- Customized and powered by 10 watts high efficient super cell solar panel.
- Using CREE High Power LED light life span more than 50,000.00 hours, which is 5 times longer than conventional light bulb.
- The most technically advanced CREE LED lighting technologies that work seamlessly and systematically with our latest LED driver and Intelligent Power Management System (iPMS). Our newly designed LED lens features a variety of lighting distributions and power options ranging from output
- Good light color rendering for excellent light effect, near natural color make people’s visual comfort and no glare beam.
- An advance 12 watts CREE LED that produced 1300 lumens(full power mode) with Guardian PIR Motion Sensor activation. Normal operation or dim model with 150 lumen (dim mode)
- Very safe because 5 volt direct current system
- 6,000mAH Lithium battery bank and 2-3 days battery reserve.
- Lithium batteries are charged for maximum efficiency using our GAMMA advance Solar Charge Controller that constantly monitors the state of the batteries to optimise the charging levels while protecting them against overload, over-charge, over-discharge and accidental short circuit.
- Built-in GAMMA advance Pulse Width Modulation charge controller, microprocessor, automatic lighting controller and timer system.
- Designed for 2.5-3 meter pole height and 4-5 meter distance between pole to pole
Advantage – Financial Benefits
Installing the 18X is more affordable that installing a traditional Lighting in some area. When you choose the 18X, your installation costs exclude the following areas:
Trench Wiring – you do not need to run underground wire from the nearest electrical transformer to your lighting system.
Trenching – Because the Gemini 18X is a completely standalone, self-contained Solar Street Light System, you do not need to pay the additional costs of digging trenches for your underground wiring
Replacement Landscaping – you do not have to trench to install the Gemini 18X, there is no additional cost for replacing and repairing the ground that is torn up during the trenching process
Land Usage Rights – 18X allows you, the outdoor user to provide consistent, affordable lighting to your lighting locations without the need for negotiate with property owners to use their property for underground wiring and landscaping.
No Electric Meter – there is no need to meter your lighting system. This means you save the cost of purchasing and installing a meter, and the electrical connection fees
No Electric Usage and Demand Charges – Because the Gemini 18X is entirely Solar Powered, you don’t need to pay for electrical usage